Website Designed and developed by SIMMSS
What are the objectives of the DFRC?
DFRC’s objectives encompass the following:
- Develop a competent skills base for DFIs with capacity to develop projects to bankability;
- Enhance DFI capacity to mobilise domestic and external capital for projects;
- Improve DFIs creditworthiness;
- Institutional strengthening of DFIs through adoption of best practice corporate governance, financial prudence and regulation;
- Establish a data and information hub for development finance; and
- Advisory services to Governments towards improved investment (including cross-border) and regulatory environment for DFIs.
Overall objective is to be ‘a centre of excellence for development finance solutions’.