Website Designed and developed by SIMMSS
Procurement of Professional Resource Mobilization Consultancy
The DFRC is looking for suitably qualified business consultant(s) to assist it with mobilization of financial resources in the medium to long-term. This will include, but not limited to the following services:
• Provide the DFRC with a comprehensive list of possible financial partners and donor agencies/ICPs. It should be noted, however, that if new approaches can be developed to access funds from these entities the consultants will provide these;
• Provide a clear set of criteria on how to obtain funding from the identified organizations;
• The service provider will provide a short, medium and long-term plan, to access funding to ensure the financial sustainability of DFRC programming activities;
• The consultant will also apply for such funding on behalf of the DFRC using its branding and letter heads;
• The service provider will review the DFRC budget and identify additional sources of internal funding; and
• Obtain funding for the institution measured against the plans developed.
The Terms of Reference is attached.